Online Training and Certification
7 Reasons Why You Should Become A Travel Agent / Advisor
- Be Your Own Boss – You Determine When You Want To Work
- Get Your Travel Advisor Certification From Us In A Matter of Days
- Travel the World at Discounted Prices
- You Can Do This – Full-Time, Part-Time, as a Side Gig / Hustle, or Simply to Book Your Own Travel.
- Earn Great Money While Helping Others With Their Travel Arrangements
- Consumers Desire the Services of Travel Agents and Advisors
- No Sales Quotas – Do As Much Or As Little As You Want
You are on your way to enjoying the high-earning potential, excitement, and discounts of the travel industry. Traveling and promoting travel is what travel agents and advisors do for a living. It’s easy to get involved, and we will train you step by step on how to do it all. We have been training travel agents since 1988!
Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business, becoming your own boss, working the hours that suit your lifestyle, and determining your own income?
Do you want to travel the world and visit exotic destinations in Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, Australia, the Caribbean, and the Pacific Islands?
Do you have a desire to plan dream vacations for friends and family, sending them on vacations, cruises, or escorted tours, with you as the tour guide?
Are you ready to take control of your destiny and make these dreams a reality?
Welcome to Travel Agent Campus where we will help you realize these dreams by providing you with travel industry training and prepare you to work with our host / support travel agency TPI.
Learn how to become a Certified Travel Agent at home and at your own pace with Travel Agent Campus, in partnership with TPI – Travel Planners International a Host / Support Travel Agency.
Because you are starting a new business in an unfamiliar industry, it is crucial to your success to gain the proper knowledge, skills, and abilities from an industry-specific training program. The Travel Agent Campus internet-learning program can be your passport to an exciting future as a Travel Agent. You can train quickly and conveniently from home and learn the skills you need to succeed.
With TPI our Host / Support Travel Agency partnership, you’ll be up and running selling travel as soon as you successfully complete our training. (TPI requires a credit card for membership/setup fees, and your social security number to verify your identity.)
Upon successful completion of your training, you will be directly connected to TPI – Travel Planners International. Before you know it, you will be selling travel and enjoying all the travel benefits. Start packing your bags!!
What is the process to become a travel agent from beginning to end?
If you are new to the industry, we’d like to share with you how this works. Our goal is to train you on what you need to know and help you get set up to become a successful travel agent / advisor from home!
- You decide on the Course / Certification you want to take based on your preferences and goals.
- You will learn this exciting material from the convenience of your home.
- Training is self-paced and a combination of blended online learning with textbooks.
- Immediately receive an email with your receipt and a downloadable “Welcome Letter” to start your training.
- Your textbook(s) will be mailed to you Priority Mail. They are not needed until after watching the video training.
- Start your training and complete it at your own pace. The average completion time is 3 to 10 days.
- Instructors are available 24/7 if you need them by LiveChat, Email, and via phone during business hours.
- Finish your training and receive your Travel Agent / Advisor certificate of completion.
- After your name on your business cards and your website, you can add your certification credentials (TAC)!
- Your certification credentials will be emailed to you (with a special link to connect you to TPI) and copied to TPI.
- Directly connect with TPI: VOTED #1 HOST SUPPORT TRAVEL AGENCY by ASTA, with 30+ years in business!
- Subscribe via the special link to TPI (from $30 per month for full support and a 24/7 agent portal to make your Travel Reservations). (TPI requires a credit card for membership/setup fees, and your social security number to verify your identity.)
- Your home-based Travel Agency opens for business with full support from TPI.
- Start promoting travel (TPI has a dedicated marketing dept. to assist) and start earning up to 90% commissions.
- Tell everyone you are a Certified Travel Agent / Advisor.
- Work wherever and whenever you want. Make as much money as you want! No restrictions.
- Enjoy travel benefits and discounts.
- The entire process from beginning to end can be finished in a matter of 2 weeks.
Only Smart Travel Companies And Travel Consultants Can Rise From The Ashes
The last decade has seen online travel agencies creating havoc with traditional agents business models. Running an online travel agency is very different to the traditional bricks and mortar agency. So if you are a Travel Company or offer Travel Services to your customers, can you easily build a hybrid model that will allow you to have the cake and eat it too, aka, have the online travel agency complement the traditional travel business model?
Smarter Travel Agents – Work Smart Not Hard
According to a Forrester Research, there s a drop of 15% direct clientele for the traditional Travel agent every year since 2009. Traditional Travel Consultants have been required to provide specialized expertise. The retail travel agency community has sustained considerable losses due to the combined impact of the rise of the internet, industry consolidation and the economic downturn. The gap between the dumb online data compared to the specialized and personalized services by the traditional Travel Agent has reduced drastically and the Online Travel Agent is now very close to understanding the needs of the consumer and delivering data instantly.
Smart Travel agents have understood this and have taken the approach of “If you can’t beat them, Join them”. Using your expertise and experience you can add more meat to your Travel Agency Website and offer products that are well beyond even great agents reach. Integrate an affiliate marketing program into your site.
Difficult Questions Related To Travel Or Tour
In today’s complex lives, there are many questions that an intended traveler needs to ask his Travel Consultant but cannot ask or does not ask.
Having a consumer-driven product search and filtering of alternatives based upon product attributes has worked particularly well while researching for cost-effective and tactical travel plans. Also, it would be a good idea to build an FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) that your visitor can look up and gain knowledge. This will increase the probability of converting a shopper to a buyer.
Complicated And Important Trips
The internet does not work very well yet (assuming the promise of semantic discovery and artificial intelligence is fulfilled) for identifying the best travel solutions based on a set of complex inter-related conditions. This is why quality travel agencies will continue to remain relevant for the foreseeable future. A travel agency website that can allow a traveler to do basic search and then use tools like chat or ‘Click-to-Call’ will help the travel agent to focus on more important and complicated trips for the traveler.
Research Offline And Buy Online
You spend a lot of time in
- Clearly understanding your customer needs,
- Providing specialized knowledge regarding available travel options,
- Creating strategic and tactical travel plans that efficiently and cost-effectively align and prioritize those solutions to best address the customer’s needs.
What does your customer do, he takes all that information and buys online for may be a small difference in the price. You can now avoid all this by directing your customer to your “Online Travel Agency” Travel website where he can find competitive options by selecting and de-selecting filters.
Creative Travel Agency – Niche
Individual travel agents and agencies that served merely a transaction processing or order taking role have quickly become redundant when compared to online travel agents. If one does not provide incremental benefit at an appropriate cost – i.e. create value, the chances of being marginalized are very high.
Build your niche and flaunt it on the site. Let the search engines know about your creativity and niche. Your Travel agency website will allow you to thrive in the market segment that others have abandoned or do not have high focus. You will start getting organic traffic to your travel website even while you sleep thus making more money for your time. Employ your travel website to work for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Marketing Strategy For Your Online Travel Agency
If you are smart, creative and passionate about travel, and assuming you have built your niche, do the following to increase engagement with your clientele without ever needing to meet them.
- Market segmentation – Let your Online Travel Agency website flaunt your expertise on the subject through all aspects of the trip planning and travel experience life cycle. Your segmentation should look at buyer persona and keyword analysis before you complete this process.
- Blog – you have a lot of experience in your niche and you know the ways and short cuts to get upgrades in the best hotels, how to get special amenities delivered to their rooms, you know the right people in the right places. Write about them on your travel agency website. Pour your knowledge and passion into your words and articles.
- Share Quality Content – build your social network on Facebook, twitter, linkedin etc. Build your travel agency website pages on these platforms and share quality content with your followers. Share deals and opportunities that they look forward to seeing from you. Make your content compelling enough to share with their friends.
- Seek feedback and reviews – once your client has completed the tour, seek feedback from your customer on your social media pages. This will help build your online reputation and make it viral. Allow them to upload photos to your pages and make sure you like them.
The bulk of travellers today want memorable experiences more than just another travel. The best way for a travel agency to provide great experiences to customers is by providing a) personalized experiences b) new experiences c) value added experiences.
Every customer is unique and would love to be considered special. One of the way to this would be provide a package which caters to the specific needs & likes of the customer. To create such a personalized experience one would need to create custom packages which can be offered to the customer.
New experiences can be curated by looking for new places, new engagements and new service levels offered and these can be converted to custom packages to be provided to your customers.
Value Added experiences:
There can be value additions provided by either the agent or by the choosing hotels and tours which offer more than the regular ones.
Travel Agency Website For $99
In order to provide great experiences, Quick Travel Affiliate provides an Online Travel Agency website in just $99 with customized branding and a choice of professional website designs to ensure that your website flaunts the latest look and feel. One can configure Multiple Travel Package
When you sign up with Quick Travel Affiliate‘s Online Travel Agency to get the below:
- A well-designed site that is responsive and mobile-ready.
- Multiple designs to choose.
- Ready to go live website to start off right away
- Easy to configure and setup website on your own
- Custom defined packages and Self Service administrative interface to create own content
- Analytics to see how your travel agency website is doing on the internet and lots more…
You can take up the basic package of Quick Travel Affiliate for $99 and get started in your journey to becoming a travel entrepreneur.
We love newbies. In fact, 40% of our 4000+ Rockstars joined us when they were brand new to the business. We partner with you from the first point of contact to lead you in the right direction, and it is our obsession to see that entrepreneurial spirit of yours thrive in your own rockin’ travel agency biz!
We’ll walk with you every step of your journey, whether you are just looking into how to become a travel agent, or have been mulling it over for some time. How do you know if you’re new or kinda new? If any of these apply to you, then you’re considered a newbie.
No Training or Sales
Made a Couple of Bookings
Been Trying for a While but Need Help
What’s So Fabulous About TPI?
Yeah, there are lots of ways to become a travel agent online, but there’s no Host Agency out there like us. We get your go-getter, hard-charging, nonstop-till-you-reach-the-top attitude because that’s exactly how we roll. As one of our Rockstars, whether you’re a newbie or have got thousands of dollars of bookings under your belt, partnering with us will take your travel agency business to the next level and then some.
Preferred Supplier Relationships
Meetups & Events Per Year
Dedicated Support Staff Members
Commission Without Us
When you go it alone, you don’t get the same benefits as when you partner with us. Not only do you have to wait for your piddly commission checks to come from numerous suppliers, but only a small percentage of what you worked so hard for comes back to you.
Commission With Us
With us as your Host Agency, you get more money in your pocket. All of your hard work booking trips for your clients deserves a better cut. Depending on your level of commitment to us, no matter what level it is, you’ll end up getting more than double the commission than if you didn’t use us as your Host Agency, and you get one big check twice a month. Easy Money. What’s not to like?
Don’t Stress. Just Jump In. We Got You.
Information overload? Yeah, we know becoming a travel agent seems like it could be a pipe dream if you are new to the business, but that’s simply not the case when you’ve got us. When you are a member of the TPI Family of Rockstars, you can leave all the questions and doubt behind, because we’ve got your back. You do you, and we’ll so support you. As a Rockstar, you get:
- Office Staff Support (They Work 9 AM – 6 PM M-F for You)
- 24/7 Support from Our Community of Fellow Rockstars
- Lots of Help with Promotions from Our Preferred Suppliers and Consortia, Signature Travel Group
- Accounting, CRM, & Marketing Software to Keep You Organized
Rockstar Success Stories
My name is Anastasia and I have been working in the restaurant Industry for over 10 years. During my career I have always wanted to learn something new but didn’t really know what. After some time had passed, I learned that I can turn my love for travel planning into something lucrative.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is becoming a home-based travel agent a good idea?
Being a home-based travel agent is a good side hustle if you love travel, problem solving, and the idea of being your own boss. We recommend working with a host agency like us as a resource for support. We have the expertise and ability to help you successfully start your new small business.
What schooling is required to become a travel agent?
While no formal school is required, you need to complete industry training. We help you access this training and the steps after it. We help you with everything from how to book a flight to how to build an entire vacation!
How do I become an independent travel agent from home?
Your first step is completing your industry training. Consider partnering with a host agency to guide you through the process of developing necessary tools. As a TPI Rockstar, we help you jumpstart your training process and grow along with you.
What perks do travel agents get?
The biggest perks of being a travel agent include being your own boss, growing as a small business owner, sharing your passion for travel, and connecting with people to help them create a lifetime of memories!
What skills do you need to be a travel agent?
To be a successful travel agent, you need an entrepreneurial mindset, a passion for travel and strong attention to detail. You also need skills with customer service, sales, marketing, and business.
Is it worth it to be a travel agent?
Yes! Consumers look for a guide to help them plan the best experience. Travel advisors have the expertise to make this happen. You have the ability to grow your own business by sharing your love of travel.
What is the best home-based travel agency business?
You need to find the best home-based travel agency business for you and your needs. Research how long they have been in business, what kind of support and training they offer, their travel partner connections, their commission split structures, and their community. You don’t want to get into this industry alone.
What is the most important job of a travel agent?
The most important job of a travel agent is helping clients plan their dream vacation and remove the stress of travel. They provide professional reviews and insight to match the right travel experience with the client’s goals. They book transportation, accommodations, experiences, cruises, and services.
Is it hard to be a travel agent?
Being a travel agent can be hard work every day of the week. However, honing your skills and expertise and working with a host agency can help so you’re never alone. The rewards of owning your own business and helping others make memories make the hard work worth it!
4,000+ Rockstars Have Partnered With Us
It’s Time to Join Us and Rock Your Travel Agency Business