How to Do Online Net Banking Registration?
Net banking is a service provided by banks to their customers that allows them to perform various banking-related activities online. To use net banking, a customer must have an active bank account, as well as a user ID, a password, and a desktop/laptop computer.
In this blog, we will learn about the entire net banking registration process to start using advanced banking services.
How to do Online Net Banking Registration?
It should be noted that the following steps may differ from bank to bank and are only general guidelines that can be followed:
- Log in to the respective net banking website
- Click the ‘Login’/’Sign-in’/’New User, Register Here’ button
- If you have a user ID, simply enter it to begin using the net banking services. Proceed with a new user registration journey if there is no user ID
- Next, enter all of your information, such as your account number, CIF number, registered mobile number, branch code, etc. (All of this information is contained in the passbook)
- Recheck all of the information you’ve entered and then click the submit button
- Enter the OTP that was sent to the registered mobile number for authentication and click the confirm button.
- Following that, a customer will be prompted to create a strong user password, which should include a combination of uppercase and lowercase alphabets as well as some special characters
- Enter the password again to confirm, and check the terms and conditions
- The net banking registration process will be completed, and the customer will be able to log back into the bank’s net banking website to perform advanced banking activities
- Customers can add more information to their profiles and change their passwords in the profile section
Net banking is a digitalized service provided by banks to their customers. However, it is critical to understand that online mediums are prone to fraudulent activities; thus, a customer should keep their net banking credentials private at all times. Apart from that, it is never a good idea to share any financial activity conducted through net banking. Overall, when used wisely and carefully, net banking is a platform that allows a customer to perform a wide range of banking tasks with ease.
Since 16 February 2021, the Government of India has made it mandatory for all four-wheeler vehicle owners to install a FASTag on their vehicles. Operated by 35different banks, which are governed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), the FASTag facility eliminates the manual collection of the tax at toll plazas by using a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology.
The FASTag uses the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology, which enables the toll amount to be deducted from the linked prepaid account of the owner of a four-wheeled vehicle. The technology works such that the vehicle does not have to stop at the toll gate; the amount gets deducted as the vehicle passes through it. FASTag is basically a tag, meant to be fixed to the windscreen of his/her vehicle and is linked to the user’s prepaid account and is then fixed to the windscreen of his/her vehicle.
With the use of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology, the toll amount is deducted from the linked prepaid account, such as a Paytm wallet. The technology works such that the vehicle does not have to stop at the toll gate; the amount gets deducted as the vehicle passes through it. Your prepaid FASTag account, which could be your Paytm wallet, for instance, will then be debited for the transaction as soon as you pass the toll plaza; which eventually thereby making the users’ travel easier and comfortable.
How to Create a FASTag Account?
Now that you know how FASTag works, it is important for you to know how you can register for a FASTag account. Explained below are the steps to register yourself for a FASTag account if you are a first time user-
Offline Registration of FASTag
To register for your FASTag offline, you need to follow the steps below-
- Visit any of the POS (Point of Sale) terminals located at various toll plazas
- Remember to carry all the required documents when you visit a POS for verification of your FASTag application
- The issuing agency will then verify all your documents closely before accepting your application
- After the registration of your vehicle for FASTag, a representative from the concerned issuing agency will fix the FASTag on your vehicle’s windshield
Online Registration of FASTag
If you buy a FASTag on online platforms such as Paytm, you would not be required to register your FASTag specifically. Your FASTag will automatically be registered on the platform. When you purchase a FASTag on Paytm, your tag will be pre-activated. All you have to do is stick it to the windscreen of your vehicle and you’ll be good to go!
Registration of FASTag on Paytm
Once your FASTag registration is complete, your FASTag account will be created and it will automatically be linked to your Paytm wallet. This is because your FASTag-associated prepaid account is already linked to a bank account, you don’t specifically need to link your FASTag with a bank account. All you need to do is ensure that you are KYC-verified for your prepaid wallet account and that is it!
Using the Paytm wallet for your FASTag-related transactions will make it easier for you as you won’t have to recharge your FASTag again and again. All you need is balance in your Paytm wallet and the toll tax amount would directly be deducted from your wallet as and when you cross a toll plaza.
Having a single Paytm wallet for multiple needs will help you manage your balances and keep a detailed track of all your travel-related expenses, whether fuel, purchases at departmental stores, or expenses made at toll plazas.
How to Log in to your FASTag Account?
Once you have created your FASTag account, logging in to the account is a pretty simple process. All you need to do is log in to your FASTag issuer’s mobile application or website portal. Next, you need to enter your login credentials and that’s it!
Creating your FASTag account is the first step to using the FASTag facility on toll plazas across the National Highways Authority of India. Without having the FASTag, you will have to pay double the toll amount. Considering the benefits offered by the government and organizations like Paytm for using FASTag, the electronic toll payment method is eventually being accepted socially.
Log in to your FASTag Account through Paytm
If you have linked your FASTag account to your Paytm account, you have a very simple process to follow to log in to your FASTag account. All you have to do is use your credentials to log in to your Paytm wallet/mobile application. Next, click on the ‘Manage FASTag’ section under ‘Travel Services’. From here, you can choose to buy a FASTag if you are a new user. If you have been a FASTag user for some time, then you can manage your FASTag and check your transaction history in this section.
You forgot your paytm account password and don’t know what to do? Well, don’t worry, it’s pretty simple. Instead of trying to re-enter the same incorrect password over and over again try this easy guide.
- Click on the button that says “forgot password” on your login screen to reset your password.
- Dial 0120-3888388 using the phone number you registered with Paytm, then press “1” to reset your password and follow the instructions.
- You will receive a link to reset the password via SMS or email.
- Click on the link paytm sent to your phone or email.
- Enter a new password (which will be remember this time).
- Type the new password in the password field.
- Confirm your new password and click “Submit”.
You’re done. Now you can enter your account again. Make sure you take the proper measures to remember or log your password!
‘123456’ and ‘password’ Are Still the Worst Passwords You Can.
Did You Save Your Password on a Public Computer? Here’s How to.
Cybercriminals Use Coronavirus-Themed Spam to Spread Malware
Cybercrooks Taking Advantage of the Global Pandemic to Profit.
As Fears of the Coronavirus Pandemic Spread, So Does.
CoronaVirus Ransomware Emerges Amid Mass Panic to Cloak KPOT.
What Is the Best Way to Never Forget My Skype Password?
Let’s say you’re willing to lend your laptop to one of your friends for a few days. To make sure that he won’t get constant popups with the new chats and calls you receive, you log out of the Skype instant messaging. Read more
How to Make The Computer Forget My Gmail Password?
Top web browsers, such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Microsoft Edge, offer you the ability to keep your passwords to streamline your web browsing experience. Of course,you don’t want anyone else to have access to. Read more
How to Recover a Forgotten Gmail Password
When you’re signing up for a new Google account, the form asks you for a fair amount of information, including a secondary email address and a phone number. These fields are optional and some users leave them empty. Read more
My paytm number is block and no remember password help me
Mera paytam reset karne ka sms nahi astha h plz solve my problem
I miss my mobile phone that why also forget my password
paytm account is temporary blocked they are saying that due to techical issue we cannot send otp to your number
plz im not able to login paytm & forgot my password also
I want reopen my account and password
I have forgotten my payment password please help me
I forget my password and somany times i call paytem customer care to but no message my number to ntg any link cmg my number
I forgot my paytm password, i’m in saudi arabia and my registered number is indian number(airtel) ,thats with me. But i can not dial from here. So pls help me to log in.
I forgot my password
Forgot my password ,after calling the mentioned cutomer care number received link on my mob &email,creating new password but “submit” button not working ,what is the problem pls. help me
My paytm password is not remember help me
My paytm password is lost please help me
Plz help me opening my paytm account forget password
Recover my paytm passward plese
I forgot my password and paytm link not working what to di
My paytm account is temporary blocked they are saying that due to techical issue we cannot send otp to your number
I reset my password not change please help me
My paytm account not loging.why daily use it now loging problem.
Pls help me .I fogot my password.
Forgot my paytm password
I forgot my paytm password plz help me. Tell me the way it is to be configured or link provided me my Gmail.
Plz help me opening my paytm account forget password
I got a link but the link is not support y how i get my account back say me plz
I am tourable to forget my password
Plz help me opening my paytm account forget password
Sorey to say forgot my password
I got a link but the link is not support y how i get my account back say me plz
I have forgot my password for my password, forgot my password, I have to restart it, that is to tell me the way it is to be configured or its link should be provided to me.
I didn’t forget my pass word
hi i am israt jahan . i forget my password so plese help me
Leave a Reply
We develop data management software solutions designed to make encryption accessible and bring simplicity and organization to your everyday online life.
Data management software solutions developed and designed for a simpler online experience.
© 2017-2022 Cyclonis Ltd. CYCLONIS is a trademark of Cyclonis Ltd. All rights reserved.
Registered Office: 3 Castle Street, Penthouse, Dublin D02KF25, Ireland.
Cyclonis Limited, Private Company Limited by shares, Company Registration Number 574974.
Paytm Bank is a bank that is exclusively for Paytm users and if you are then you can Request Paytm Bank statement to get the details of your transaction in one go.
Paytm Bank is a digital bank with all the facilities that a normal bank facilitates. Checking Paytm Bank Statement is as simple as checking any other bank statement from Paytm. You can also get your Paytm card from your Paytm bank. Learn how to get a Paytm card. In this article, we will be giving you a guide on how to request Paytm bank Statement in just a few simple steps.
The steps to request Paytm bank statement are as follows:
Request Paytm Bank Statement: 7 Simple Steps
Step- 1 Open Paytm: Locate your Paytm app on your well-connected device and then open the Paytm app.
Step- 2 Tap on Paytm Bank: When you open your Paytm app, make sure that you are logged in with your own Paytm account, if not then log in first. After you log in, you will see Paytm’s homepage and on that page, you will see an option called “Paytm Bank” and that is the option that you will have to press that will lead you to the page dedicated to Paytm Bank.
Step- 3 Tap on “Bank Passbook”: The Paytm Bank page has certain options and among them would be the option of “Bank Passbook” that will lead you to the Paytm bank’s passbook where you can find all your transaction history. Click on that “Bank Passbook” option.
Step- 4 Tap on “Request A/C Statement”: When you open your Paytm bank passbook, you can find an option called “Request A/C Statement”. Clicking on that option would lead you to get your Paytm bank statement.
Step- 5 Select Time Duration: When you click on the “Request A/C Statement” you will be prompted to give the details of the time period for that you want to get the statement.
Step- 6 Choose where do you want the Statement: You will also be asked to enter by which mode you want your Paytm bank statement to be delivered. The options would be to get it on email or to get on SMS. Select your preferred choice.
Step- 7 Tap on “ Request Statement”: After you have filled in your details, you will see a blue button marked “Request Statement”. Pressing that button will be the last step that you need to follow in order to request Paytm bank statement.
And with these simple steps, you are now able to request Paytm bank statement on the go.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Can I cancel my Paytm order?
Yes, you can cancel your Paytm order with great ease. Paytm is also an e-commerce platform where you can buy stuff and can pay using Paytm. If you have ordered something from Paytm and do not want it anymore, you can easily cancel your order. Learn how to cancel an order on the Paytm app.
2. Can I change my email on Paytm?
Yes, you can change your email on Paytm, if you have any issue with your outgoing email address and wants to remove it from your Paytm account, you can do that by going to profile settings and removing your email from there.
Open a Paytm Account : Paytm is a well known electronic payment and e-commerce company in India which has its head office in Delhi NCR. Started in the year August 2010, it has definitely come a long way now. A huge number of people use Paytm wallet on a regular basis in India. If you are looking to open a new paytm account, this article will be helpful to you. In this Article, we will tell you the steps to create a paytm account.
How to Create a new Paytm Account ?
Before we tell you about the procedure to open a new Account on Paytm, let us tell you what actually is paytm.
What is Paytm Wallet ?
Paytm is an electronic payment company which provides various services via browser, and a mobile app that is available on Android, Windows and iOS operating systems. By using Paytm Wallet you can book air tickets and taxis, do mobile recharge, make payments for your DTH, broadband, electricity bills etc. Using Paytm wallet you can also buy fuel at Indian Oil Petrol pumps and buy movie tickets at PVR Cinema as well.
Let us first tell you the steps to create a new Paytm Account through the Official Website of Paytm.
Steps to Open a New Paytm Account through Paytm.com Website
In order to open Paytm Account through paytm website, you need to follow the steps given below :
2) Click on ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button on the top-right corner of the page
3) Click on ‘Sign Up’ to proceed.
4) Enter your Mobile number, Email address and Choose a password.
5) You will now get an OTP on the mobile number you entered.
6) After entering the correct OTP, click on ‘Submit’ and you’re ready to use all the services of Paytm.
Steps to Open a New Paytm Account through Paytm App
In order to open Paytm Account through Paytm App, you need to follow the steps given below :
1) Download and Launch Paytm App on your Smartphone.
2) Visit to ‘Profile’ section at the bottom of the page.
3) Click on ‘Sign In to Paytm’
4) Click on ‘Sign Up’
5) Enter your Mobile number, Email address and choose a Password.
6) Click on ‘Sign Up’
7) You will get an OTP on the above Mobile Number.
8) Once you enter the correct OTP and click on ‘Submit’, you’re ready to use Paytm services.
Final Words :
You might have noticed that it is very easy to open a new paytm account. Once you start it doesn’t take even 5 minutes of yours to create a new account on Paytm.
Paytm users can also book local city bus tickets using their Paytm wallets. Here’s a step-by-step guide for the same.
- Md Waquar Haider
- @waquarhaider10Md Waquar Haider –>
- Updated: June 21, 2022 4:51 PM IST
How to use Paytm for Local Citybus Ticket Booking
Paytm enables users to make a variety of payments. From paying utility bills and booking flight and train tickets to paying loans, rent and even municipal tax, the company’s e-wallet allows users to make a host of different payments from a single app. Apart from the mentioned use-case, Paytm wallet also enables users to book a local city bus from its platform. Also Read – Google in talks to join India’s open e-commerce network
There are two ways to book a local city bus ticket using Paytm app. The first way is using the Paytm mobile application and the second way is scanning the QR code. If you are planning to buy a city bus ticket, here’s what you need to do: Also Read – RBI to set audit guidelines for Paytm Payments Bank: Report
Using the Paytm Ticket Booking Option
· On home screen, click on the ‘Citybus’ icon under the ‘Ticket Booking’ section
· Next, click on ‘Select your City’
· Select the ‘Bus Operator’
· Choose the destination ‘from’ and ‘to’
· Click on ‘Proceed to Pay’ to get your Citybus ticket. You can pay with your preferred payment mode, through Paytm wallet, UPI, Netbanking, etc. to get your citybus ticket
Using the Paytm QR Code Scanner
· Login to the Paytm application
· Click on ‘Scan any QR’ on the main screen
· Next, click on ‘Select your City’
· Select the ‘Bus Operator’
· Choose the destination ‘from’ and ‘to’
· Click on ‘Proceed to Pay’ to get a Citybus ticket. You can pay with your preferred payment mode, through Paytm wallet, UPI, Netbanking, etc. to get your citybus ticket
Once the ticket is booked, simply scan the generated QR code at the entry and exit points of the bus stops, or show the QR code to the conductors. Your citybus ticket will remain active for 3 hours.
Using QR Code at the Bus Station
Alternatively, you can also scan the QR code for the respective city bus and pay for the ticket using Paytm. Here’s what you need to do:
· Visit the respective bus station
· Scan the Paytm ‘QR code’ for Citybus at the bus station
· Choose your destination bus stop
· Click on ‘Proceed to Pay’ to get your Citybus ticket. You can pay with your preferred payment mode, through Paytm wallet, UPI, Netbanking, etc. to get your citybus ticket
Local citybus tickets can be booked in select cities
It is worth noting that the facility to book local city bus tickets using Paytm is not available for all cities across the country. Here’s the list of cities where this facility is available:
· Aurangabad (This is not yet officially inaugurated).
How to transfer existing Stocks to your Paytm Money account? 4 min read
If you currently have stocks in your old broker account and want to transfer these stocks to your Paytm money account, you need to follow the below steps. When you open a new Paytm money trading account, you get a new Demat account. The below process involves transferring these holdings from the old Demat account to the Paytm money Demat account.
Transfer holdings are a one-time activity that needs to be done in order to track all stocks in the Paytm money app or website. The process of transferring holdings varies depending on your existing broker. Few brokers allow online transferring of holdings via CDSL easiest and others follow an offline process of submitting DIS (Delivery Instruction Slip). Please check with your previous broker on the exact process supported by them for transferring Holdings.
NOTE: Please transfer only Stocks / ETFs / SGBs / REITs. We recommend that you do not transfer your existing mutual funds holdings (if any) to the Paytm money Demat account. You won’t be able to track MFs in Demat under Paytm money Stocks Portfolio.
Online method (via CDSL Easiest Website)
If your broker allows the CDSL Easiest mode of transferring holdings, you can use the below process. Many online brokers like Zerodha support this mode. In order to transfer the shares from a different broker’s DEMAT account to Paytm Money’s DEMAT account, you have to sign up for CDSL easiest. Follow the below steps to register.
- Open the Easiest Registration portal.
- Enter both 8 digits DP ID and the Client ID. Depository ID is the identification number of the depository participant member i.e. Broker and click continue.
- Demat Account Number or BO ID (Beneficiary Owner Identification Number) is a 16-digit number. The first 8 digits are the DP ID and the rest 8 digits are the Client ID.
- You will receive an OTP to your registered number after you click on continue.
- After entering the OTP, you will be asked to answer a security question.
- Once the above details are filled in and click continue to proceed to the next step.
- Your broker should accept the easiest request that you have raised in order to transfer the shares to Paytm Money’s DEMAT account. Please reach out to your broker for the same.
- Meanwhile, you need to add the ‘Trusted Details’ which is your Paytm Money’s Demat Account Number (A.K.A BO ID).
– You can click here to find your Demat Account Number.
– For adding this, you will get another OTP for confirmation
- After adding your trusted account, the registration will complete.
This completes the process of creating an account with CDSL easiest. You can transfer the shares. You have to wait for your broker to approve the Easiest request to go ahead and transfer the shares. Typically, it takes 24 Hrs for the broker to approve the request. You can check your email for updates from the CDSL post-approval. Post this you can proceed to transfer shares.
Now, let’s understand how we can transfer the required holdings from one DEMAT account to another.
- After logging in to the CDSL easiest portal.
– Click on Transactions > Setup.
– And Bulk Setup to move further.
- You should fill in the necessary information as mentioned below.
- Select the ISINs (Stocks) that you want to transfer one by one.
- When you’re done adding all the stocks that you want to move, select them and click on Commit, and you’ll get an OTP to your registered Phone number to verify the transactions.
- Once OTP is authorized, you need to enter the PIN given the CDSL via Email. You need to reset the PIN by going to the Change PIN option.
- Once the PIN is entered, the request is considered accepted by CDSL. Your broker will receive the Off-Market transfer request and will authorize it within 24-48 Hrs. If your request is not authorized, please follow up with your Broker customer care.
Offline method (via DIS)
Many brokers currently support only the offline DIS process of transferring shares. This process is an offline process that has to be done in person by you. Your previous broker will take an offline share transfer request through a Delivery Instruction Slip (DIS) where you should fill the Paytm Money’s Demat account number and the stocks that you want to transfer.
- DIS (Delivery Instruction Slip), which is in a paper form, will be given to you by the previous broker (the Demat account you want to transfer shares from)
- Your previous broker may ask you for the CMR copy of Paytm Money, we have already shared it when you have opened your account. You can find the CMR document in your email inbox by searching for ‘CMR Paytm money’. In case you are not able to find it, please raise a request through the support portal.
- Fill the DIS booklet as your previous broker instructs with the 16 digits Paytm Money’s Demat account number and the list of shares you want to transfer.
- Your broker should transfer the shares within 24-48 working hours, if it’s not done then reach out to them.
After transferring the stocks, the investment values won’t show up in your portfolio, and you can update them by going through the below Blog.
Paytm is an acronym for ‘Pay Through Mobile’. Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to link a bank account to Paytm.
Paytm, one of the most popular digital payment platforms across India, allows its users to link or add their bank account and transfer money to any bank account or UPI address.
Any Paytm user can link their bank account to Paytm to make hassle-free payments. To link a bank account to Paytm, a user first needs to be logged in on the Paytm App.
Paytm is fast & safe, with Paytm you no need to carry debit or credit card. If you want to link a bank account to Paytm you can follow the below-given steps, here is a step-by-step guide.
How to link your bank account to Paytm
Follow the below-given steps to link your bank account to Paytm.
Step 1: Open the Paytm app on your device.
Step 2: Next, click on the UPI button in the top blue ribbon on Home.
Step 3: You will get an option to select a bank account after clicking on the UPI button for the first time.
Step 4: From the given option select a bank account.
Step 5: Once you have selected a bank from the list, the application will try to fetch the details of the bank account linked to the registered Paytm number.
If the Paytm app finds a bank account linked to the contact number, then the application will automatically link the user to the UPI ID.
In case, if you already have MPIN set-up, then your app page will show 4 digit UPI PIN exists, if not then you can click on the Set UPI PIN option and easily set a new UPI PIN.
(Information source: Paytm website)
One of the web-based instalment stages in India is Paytm, which is as a rule consistently utilized by clients and traders the same. It liberates the client from conveying an accurate change in hard money and permits vendors to give definite change in hard money since all exchanges are done carefully.
Paytm has additionally given the Paytm postpaid record include; which opens a credit limit for the clients so they can shop and benefit from the assistance and make the instalment a month a short time later. However, clients may wish to deactivate the Paytm postpaid record since they don’t need it or for some other explanation.
Paytm offers advanced credit to postpaid clients and gives alleviation to the people who lean toward computerized exchanges over cash. It additionally assists those clients who do not have the cash to pay. With this help, clients can take care of bills before a seventh of consistency. Aside from this, clients can likewise have their postpaid bills changed over into EMI. Clients can get to their free passbook on the Paytm application and monitor their everyday expenses.
Paytm offers clients a breaking point to spend up to Rs 60,000 on postpaid help. The sum can be utilized to cover bills, purchase merchandise, and re-energize Paytm. If the instalment is made after the due date, a loan cost is charged. This sum is made accessible by Paytm to its clients in association with ICICI Bank.
To deactivate the Paytm postpaid record, then, at that point, here is a rundown of a couple of steps to follow, and you can undoubtedly deactivate the record.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE DEACTIVATING YOUR ACCOUNT
You won’t approach the sign-in ID and secret word in the wake of shutting your record
Shutting your record will unlink your telephone number
Move your equilibrium from your Paytm account
The most effective method to DEACTIVATE
STEP1: Download the Paytm application on your gadget from Google Play Store
STEP2: Click on the profile symbol on the upper left corner of the application
STEP3: A drop down will show up
STEP4: Tap on the ‘Help and Support 24X7 client service.’
STEP5: another connection point will open
STEP6: Click on the choice ‘Contact 24X7 at the lower part of the screen
STEP7: You will see different client care numbers and the ‘Message us’ choice
STEP8: Call on the number referenced under the ‘Bank, Wallet and Payments’ segment
STEP9: A leader will get your call
STEP10: Tell them you need to deactivate your Paytm postpaid record, referring to your explanation.
STEP11: Your record will be deactivated in some time
Welcome, I hope all of you are safe in this tough period of life. Today in this post you will get to know how to delete Paytm account permanently in 2021.
We all use Paytm. We have had many benefits since the advent of Paytm. Through Paytm App, we can do online shopping, recharge, bill payment, ticket booking from our home and we get a lot of cashbacks in return.
But despite all this, many of us do not want to use Paytm. Many people think that if Paytm Account could be deleted, it would be very good. In my opinion, Paytm is a very good app which helps us a lot in our daily life. But still, since you want to know, I am writing this post on how to delete Paytm account permanently.
Paytm Account Delete
We can’t delete the Paytm account in a few moments. Because it is a long process and we have to delete Paytm Account through message. Before deleting Paytm Account, we have to take care of some things. I don’t know if your Paytm Account has KYC or not. But still, I would say please read the below paragraph. Then you can follow the ‘Paytm Account Delete’ process.
Things To Know
There are some things you need to know before closing a Paytm Account. If you have a balance in your Paytm Account then you have to send it to any other Paytm Number. Or you can send it to your own or someone else’s bank account if you want. You can send money from your Paytm Account to another number only if KYC is complete. After Paytm Account is Closed, the Password, Number or Login ID of that account will no longer have any validity.
How To Transfer Paytm Wallet Balance
- Open Paytm Application >> Log In with your Email ID, Mobile Number and Password.
- If you want to send Wallet Balance then choose ‘Pay Now’.
- Enter Mobile Number >> Enter Amount.
- Make Payment from your registered Bank Account. UPI ID or Paytm Wallet.
Send Money To Anyone
If you want to send money to your own account or any other user account then I feel this option is better.
- Open Paytm App >> Send Money To Anyone.
- Choose ‘To Own Account’, ‘To Mobile Number’ ‘To Bank Account’ or ‘To UPI ID’.
- Enter Amount >> Make Payment.
How To Delete Paytm Account Permanently
- First of all, Log In to Paytm with your registered Email Id, Phone Number and Password.
- Click on Three Lines >> Choose ’24×7 Help’.
- Profile Settings >> Then select ‘I need to close/ delete my account’.
- Now choose ‘I don’t use this Paytm Account’ >> Click on ‘Message Us’ and type your problem.
- Paytm agents will verify your request and close your account.
My Thoughts On Paytm Account Delete/Deactivate
Till now I have told how to delete the Paytm account easily. But I think you should not delete your Paytm account. Because Paytm is very useful for us. With the help of Paytm, we can do online shopping, recharge, bill payment, money transfer and more from our home. Not only these, but we also get discount or cashback in return for this.
If someone thinks that he no longer likes to use Paytm Account, then he can send all Paytm money to another account. There is no need to delete the Paytm account. But yes, many people think that if someone withdraws their money without their permission then they lose all of the money. But I feel no one can’t withdraw your balance unless or until you are saying your details with them. So I would like to suggest you please keep the secret documents and details with only you. Please don’t share ATM PIN, Password, User ID, Internet Banking details or Paytm ID and Password. Anyway, this is my personal opinion. If you want, you can delete your Paytm Account according to the above method.
I hope you read this whole article and like it. If you have any other question or queries then please comment below. You contact me directly on Instagram for any kind of business or queries. Thanks for your time.
Suvam Biswas is a passionate writer living in West Bengal. His favourite topics are laptops, Offers, Free Recharge Tricks, Fantasy Cricket and Earning Apps Review. On this website, users will get to know all of these categories of articles which will help them to earn some extra money from home.
One of the online portion stages in India is Paytm, which is, generally speaking, reliably used by clients and dealers the equivalent. It frees the client from conveying an exact change in hard cash and allows merchants to give clear change in hard cash since all trades are done cautiously.
Paytm has furthermore given the Paytm postpaid record incorporate; which opens a credit limit for the clients so they can shop and profit from the help and make the portion a month a brief time frame later. Be that as it may, clients might wish to deactivate the Paytm postpaid record since they don’t require it or for another clarification.
Paytm offers progressed credit to postpaid clients and gives easing to individuals who incline toward mechanized trades over cash. It moreover helps those clients who don’t have the money to pay. With this assistance, clients can deal with bills before a seventh of consistency. Besides this, clients can similarly have their postpaid bills changed over to EMI. Clients can get to their free passbook on the Paytm application and screen their regular costs.
Paytm offers clients a limit to spend up to Rs 60,000 on postpaid assistance. The aggregate can be used to cover bills, buy the product, and recharge Paytm. Assuming the portion is made after the due date, a credit cost is charged. This total is made open by Paytm to its clients in a relationship with ICICI Bank.
To deactivate the Paytm postpaid record, then, here is a summary of two or three stages to follow, and you can without a doubt deactivate the record.
Interesting points BEFORE DEACTIVATING YOUR ACCOUNT
You won’t move toward the sign-in ID and mystery word following closing your record
Closing your record will unlink your phone number
Move your balance from your Paytm account
The best strategy to DEACTIVATE
STEP1: Download the Paytm application on your device from Google Play Store
STEP2: Click on the profile image in the upper left corner of the application
STEP3: A drop down will appear
STEP4: Tap on the ‘Help and Support 24X7 client administration.’
STEP5: another association point will open
STEP6: Click on the decision ‘Contact 24X7 at the lower part of the screen
STEP7: You will see different client care numbers and the ‘Message us’ decision
STEP8: Call on the number referred to under the ‘Bank, Wallet and Payments’ portion
STEP9: A pioneer will get your call
STEP10: Tell them you want to deactivate your Paytm postpaid record, alluding to your clarification.
STEP11: Your record will be deactivated in some time
Still stuck with a bank account in Paytm which is not in use anymore? Removal of any Bank Account from Paytm is very simple. You just need some help and we are here for that.
Paytm is a digital Transaction platform where users can send or get payments and transactions online from UPI (Unified Payment Interface) via their bank accounts to other Bank accounts directly and anytime they want to. Users can add all their bank accounts that are in use and can use any of them to transact. You can also remove any bank account from Paytm in just a few simple steps. You can also Remove KYC from Paytm. In this article, we are going to give you a detailed guide on how to remove any bank account from Paytm.
The steps to remove any Bank account from Paytm are as follows:
Remove any Bank Account from Paytm: 5 Easy Steps
Step- 1 Open Paytm: Like any other procedure, the first thing that you will have to do is to open your Paytm account. The things that you have to keep in mind are as follows:
- Check that your device is properly connected and is fully functional.
- Click on the Paytm app to open it and make sure that you are logged in with your Paytm account, if not then log in to Paytm first.
Step- 2 Tap on the Horizontal Lines on your Profile Picture: When you are logged in with your Paytm account then you will see Paytm’s homepage with multiple options in it and you will also find your profile picture at the top left-hand side of the page and below your profile picture you can find horizontal lines. These lines are actually a button that you will have to press to move further.
Step- 3 Tap on “Payment Settings”: When you click on the Profile button, your profile page would get opened, and there you can find all types of profile related options but the option that we are interested in here is the option called “Payment Settings” that you will have to press in order to open your Bank account related stuff.
Step- 4 Tap on “UPI and linked Bank Accounts”: On the next page, you will find an option called UPI and Linked Bank Accounts” and clicking on that option will lead you to a page where you can find all your banks that are linked to Paytm. Tap on “UPI & Linked Bank Accounts”
Step- 5 Tap on “Remove Account”: Below all the banks, you can find an option called “Remove Account” and if you click that option, you will be able to remove any bank account from Paytm and this would be the last step of this process.
And by this way, you can remove any bank account from Paytm anytime and anywhere.
1. How to register on Paytm for Business?
Paytm is a platform where users can make payments and get transactions done also supports business owners to set up a business account from Paytm so that they can use some extra features that Paytm provides. If you are a business owner and want to register on Paytm for business, you can do it very easily.
2. How to add money to Paytm wallet?
Paytm also provides a feature of a digital wallet where users can store money and use them for transactions without any hassle. If you are a Paytm user you can also avail this wallet feature and you can add money to it by UPI or by Credit/Debit Cards.
Are You Trying to Send money from Paytm to Bank Account? But Paytm Show An Error Then Here I Will Tell You How To Add Beneficiary in Paytm?
Paytm Is One of the Popular Wallet applications with lots of features like movie ticket booking, recharge, flight ticket booking, and many more and among them, money transfer is another feature where we can send money to the Paytm wallet of other users’ bank account
While transferring money sometimes face transfer failed issues due to some technical errors. To fix this problem we have to Add Beneficiary in Paytm. So that we can transfer money to an account from Paytm wallet
it is really easy to add Beneficiary in Paytm but all you need to do is follow these easy simple step by step processes and you will be able to add Beneficiary in Paytm you can also check ticket cancel in Paytm
Step To Add Beneficiary in Paytm
Step 1 > Open The Paytm Application: First of All, go to App Drawer find PAYTM, and Open the APP By Clicking on the Icon of the Paytm Application.
Step 2 > Login With Your Account: And TAP on Three Horizontal Line on The Left Up Section that you will find in the main page of Paytm Application or You Can Slide From Left You Will Get Lots Of Option Example Profile Settings, Payment settings, etc.
Step 3 > Tap on the “Profile & Settings” option: After Tapping on Three Horizontal Line or Sliding from Right to Left you Will see Options Like Paytm Balance And Bank Account But At The Top, you Will See Your Name and Exact Down Of Your Name you will see “Profile & Settings” Click On It
Step 4 > Open Payment Settings: After Opening Profile and settings You Will See Your Paytm Barcode With Your Profile Photo, And KYC Verified Sign Swipe Down. You, Will, See “Payment Setting” and other Options Click On It. You, Will, See a Lots of Option Example Saved Payment Details, App Linked With Paytm Account Etc.
Step 5 > Find And Click “Manage Beneficiaries”: In The Payments Settings Section, There is a lot of option just find Manage Beneficiaries and Open it To Manage your Beneficiaries or to add and remove details. You will Find All Of Your Beneficiaries under the Manage Beneficiaries tab where you can add or remove Beneficiaries
Step 6 > Tap On Add Beneficiaries: Click on “Add Beneficiaries” here you can add your beneficiaries and can continue your transaction
Step 7 > Fill The Bank Details: Fill up the details of your beneficiaries bank account – Add Account Number, Account Holders Name, IFSC Code, and Tick On Both Paytm Payments Bank And Paytm Wallet now you can click on add beneficiary
With the help of the step-by-step tutorial, you can easily add your beneficiary and can continue your transaction from Paytm to the bank account and can take advantage of it.
All The Above Steps are Very Easy And can Do Anyone Just Follow The Step Provided Above and You Can easily Add Beneficiaries in Paytm If You Have Any Issues Regarding The tutorial Don’t Forget To Comment Down Below.
Third-party apps like Paytm have enabled CoWIN appointment bookings to schedule your COVID-19 vaccination slots. Follow our step by step guide on how to book a vaccine slot on Paytm in a vaccination centre near you.
Book COVID vaccine appointment on Paytm.
Paytm vaccine finder allows you to find Covid 19 vaccine slots near you.
Add beneficiaries on the Paytm app to book vaccination slots.
Trying to find an easy way to book your COVID-19 vaccine slot? Paytm now allows you to book your coronavirus vaccination slot in a few easy steps. Paytm has become one of the most popular payment apps in India, for doing mobile recharges, bill payments, or making payments offline. It now allows users to make COVID-19 vaccine bookings.
CoWIN portal, Aarogya Setu app, and UMANG apps were the only options for booking vaccination slots before this. Tech giants like Google, Facebook, and start-ups like HealthifyMe had also introduced tools to help people find Vaccination slots. However, for booking slot users had to head to the government apps and sites.
Paytm can now make COVID-19 vaccination appointments. This would allow you to seamlessly book vaccination slots which will help in fighting the ongoing pandemic.
The Paytm app has a Vaccine Finder feature on its app for both Android and iOS devices which gives the user an option to search and book COVID-19 vaccine slots. In this article, you will find a step-by-step guide on how to register covid vaccine on Paytm.
How to book vaccine slot via Paytm
To book a Cowin vaccine slot and make an appointment via Paytm app first make sure that you have registered yourself on the CoWIN portal beforehand to book vaccine slots. It is also recommended to update the Paytm app to the latest version on your phone before making the booking. Paytm’s vaccine finder tool is available on both iOS and Android devices to include the vaccination booking facility.
To book the COVID-19 vaccine via Paytm do the following steps.
1. First, download the Paytm app from the Google play store and the apple app store for both Android and iOS users, respectively.
2. Next, open the Vaccine Finder feature on Paytm.
3. Next, enter your PIN code on the Vaccine Slot Finder screen. This will allow you to search for vaccination centres near you. You also have the option to search for centres by the District option.
4. Next select the age group for which you’re looking to book the vaccine, whether 18-44 years or 45 age group.
5. Then you will have to select whether it’s your first dose or the second dose.
6. Next, click on the Book now button. Paytm will then ask you to enter the mobile number that you want to use on the CoWIN site.
7. After that, you will receive a one-time password (OTP) that you will need to enter on the screen to proceed with your booking.
8. Once you have entered the OTP received on your mobile, the app will show you all the available centres and slots in your selected location.
9. Users have the option to switch between free and paid slots, as well as filter slots based on their preference of vaccine, whether Covishield or Covaxin depending on availability.
10. In case there are no slots available in your location, the app will give you a Notify me option which you can select for when slots are available. The app will also send an alert when there is a slot availability in your preferred locality.
11, Next, you’ll see the available slots from where you can select by tapping Book Now.
12. You can also add multiple beneficiaries for vaccination by pressing Add New.
13. The app will then ask you to enter the beneficiary’s complete details including their photo ID, proof ID number, full name, year of birth, and gender. Hit Submit to update the details.
14. Users can choose preferred time slots at vaccination centres near them.
15. Simply pick one from the list and then press Schedule Now to make a booking.
16. You will also get an appointment slip once you have completed the booking process. You will be required to show that message at the time of vaccination at the vaccination centre.
The Indian government updated CoWIN guidelines
As of May 2021, the Indian government has updated the CoWIN guidelines for API usage to enable booking COVID-19 vaccine slots via third-party apps like Paytm in addition to the CoWIN portal, Umang, or Aarogya Setu apps.
Paytm, Infosys, and MakeMyTrip are among the first few companies to partner with the Indian government to offer vaccine booking through their platforms.
How to download the Covid vaccination certificate
You can download the certificate from the Cowin website.
1. Simply, log in via your registered mobile number and sign in using the OTP.
2. Next, you will see the ‘Vaccinated’ banner, and a button called ‘Certificate’ should show up on the right.
3. Click on it to see the pdf of the certificate.
4. Click the download button on the top right corner and save the pdf certificate on your mobile or laptop.
Check here the step-by-step guide to transfer your Paytm wallet money to bank account.
Paytm is a digital payment platform that allows people to transfer money to anyone instantly to anyone at zero cost using the Paytm Wallet and Paytm BHIM UPI. It allows consumers to make hassle-free payments from cards, bank accounts, and digital payments, among others.
From Rs. 20 to Rs. 25,000, users can transfer funds from their Paytm Wallet to any bank account without any charges. Check here the step-by-step guide to transfer your Paytm wallet money to a bank account.
Here is how to transfer your Paytm wallet money to a bank account:
Step 1: Log in to your payment app and select Show More.
Step 2: Then tap on Wallet and select Wallet to Bank icon.
Step 3: Now enter the amount and tap on Proceed.
Step 4: Next, select the bank account you want to transfer the funds to. You can also add a new bank account in a few simple steps.
Step 5: Check the details and tap on proceed. Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
Here is how to apply for a Paytm Debit card:
Step 1: Launch your Paytm app on your phone
Step 2: Then tap on the ‘Bank’ icon in the bottom right corner of your screen
Step 3: Scroll down and choose the option ‘Digital Debit Card’
Step 4: Now choose the option ‘Request ATM Card’
Step 5: Select your delivery address and click on ‘Proceed to Pay’
Step 6: Finally, your order will be placed once the payment is successful
Note: You will be able to track the delivery status of your card through your app.
We Are A Non-Profit NGO Committed To Providing Justice To Consumers
- Case Laws
- File Complaint
|Name of Complainant||Richa Verma|
|Date of Complaint||January 31, 2020|
|Name(s) of companies complained against||PayTM|
|Category of complaint||Corruption|
|Permanent link of complaint||Right click to copy link|
|Share your complaint on social media for wider reach|
Text of Complaint by Richa Verma:
I am unable to login into my Paytm account since last 3 days. The error message it is displayed on first day was to login again. But while trying to login it gives the error message that ” something went wrong. Please try after some time.” This message is coming since last 3 days now. This happened after I transferred more than usual amount to the paytm wallet.
Image Uploaded by Richa Verma:
Paytm is one of the most popular payment methods in India. It supports multiple forms of payment methods and is optimized for mobile. The following will describe how to integrate Paytm with GiveWP using the official add-on.
Getting Started with Paytm
In order to accept payments with Paytm using GiveWP you will need to have an active Paytm account, the Paytm GiveWP Add-on, and the GiveWP Core plugin installed and activated. It is also highly recommended that you have an active SSL certificate for your website.
Click here for instructions on installing and activating GiveWP Add-ons. Also be sure to add your license so you can receive important updates and support.
Note: You can always access your add-on purchase receipts, downloads, and licenses from your GiveWP Account dashboard.
Adding Your Paytm API Keys to GiveWP
Paytm provides keys that are necessary for GiveWP to send donation information securely to the gateway. After you activate the gateway in your WordPress site, navigate to WP-Admin > Donations > Settings > Gateways > Paytm:
The WP-Admin Paytm Dashboard
First let’s log in to the proper Paytm dashboard to obtain the proper API keys to connect GiveWP to Paytm: https://dashboard.paytm.com/
Log in to Paytm at https://dashboard.paytm.com to obtain your API keys.
Next, let’d fill in the test, or “Sandbox”, credentials. This is important so you can test the integration before going live.
We recommend testing your integration before going live to ensure everything is configured properly. To test with Paytm, first log in to your account dashboard, confirm that you are in “Test Mode”, and click on API Keys in the sidebar navigation:
Paytm Sandbox Credentials
- Enter the Test Merchant ID from the Paytm screen into the Sandbox Merchant ID field on the GiveWP Patym settings screen.
- Enter the Test Account Secret Key from the Paytm screen into the Sandbox Merchant Key field on the GiveWP Paytm settings screen.
- The Sandbox Website Name field should be WEBSTAGING
- The Sandbox Industry Type field should be Retail (this is a Paytm required entry for staging tests).
After your Paytm credentials are properly added to the settings screen ensure that GiveWP is in Test Mode to begin testing. Note: when testing ensure that you are using the credit card information found within your Paytm account dashboard:
Paytm test cards or “instruments”
Notes on Testing Paytm:
- Test transactions are not viewable in the Paytm account dashboard at the time of writing this documentation. Successful payments will be displayed in the GiveWP though so you can confirm payments are processing properly in the Paytm staging environment.
- Testing OTP credentials are as follows:
- Mobile Number: 7777777777
- Password: Paytm12345
- OTP: 489871
- For conducting test transactions using Debit/Credit card, you can use your own card details. No money will be deducted from your card and you will be able to test the payment flow end to end.
- For in depth documentation on Patym checkout see the Payment Gateway documentation
Paytm Live Credentials
After you have confirmed your integration is working properly, you will need to have your live Paytm credentials entered in the GiveWP Paytm gateway settings. First, log into the Paytm account dashboard click on API keys in the sidebar navigation. After that, click on the Production API Details tab and complete the following steps:
- Enter the ProductionMerchant ID from the Paytm screen into the Live Merchant ID field on the GiveWP Patym settings screen.
- Enter the ProductionAccount Secret Key from the Paytm screen into the LiveMerchant Key field on the GiveWP Paytm settings screen.
- The Live Website Name field is available to be entered once your account is activated. Copy and paste the details into the GiveWP Paytm settings screen.
- The Live Industry Type field is available to be entered once your account is activated. Copy and paste the details into the GiveWP Paytm settings screen.
The following section provides helpful troubleshooting information should you experience trouble with the add-on or integration.
1. Does the GiveWP Paytm add-on support Recurring Donations?
Unfortunately, our Paytm add-on does not currently support recurring donations.
Banking operations, especially transferring money and making payments have become a lot easier with the help of apps like Paytm, Google Pay, among others. Using any of the digital payments platforms like Paytm you can transfer cash instantly to anyone without getting charged for the same. You can even check your bank account balance with the help of the Paytm app. Using multiple bank account linking feature of Paytm, you can easily keep a track of all your linked bank accounts and check your transaction history- all in one place, and at the same time.
You can easily check the balance of all linked bank accounts in a few simple steps using the Paytm app. Check your bank account balance through the ‘Settings’ option on the Paytm app or directly from the ‘Passbook’ section. Here is a step-by-step guide for the same. Also Read: Delete Paytm account from phone NOW if you just suffered this blow! Here’s how
How to check bank account balance in Paytm ‘Passbook’
1. Open the Paytm mobile application.
2. Under the ‘My Paytm’ section, click on the ‘Balance & History’ option.
3. The next screen that opens will show you a detail of all your linked bank accounts.
4. You can simply click on the ‘Check Balance’ along with the bank account for which you want to check the balance. If you scroll down on the screen, you will also be able to check your transaction history.
5. Next, you will be asked to enter the UPI PIN of your linked bank account.
6. Enter the UPI PIN and click on ‘Submit’ and your account balance will be displayed alongside the bank account.
How to check bank account balance in Paytm ‘Settings’
Open the Paytm mobile app and click on your profile icon on the top left corner of the screen.
Click on the ‘Payment Settings’ option from the left sidebar.
Click on the ‘UPI & Linked Bank Accounts’ option.
The next screen will show all your linked bank accounts. Click on the ‘Check balance’ option for the respective bank.
Then enter your UPI PIN and your account balance will be displayed.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Introduction – Paytm Money
Investment in mutual funds and SIPs offers great returns depending upon your decision-making ability. To win this battle of investment we all need a good brokerage firm to provide the best services and trading options.
Paytm Money is India’s one of the well-renowned brokerage firms from the brand One97 Communications and Paytm.
Here in this post, we had covered all the detailed about Paytm money login including its mobile-based trading app and web-based trading terminal.
Paytm Money Login
The main aim of the Paytm money is to transform India into a fully digitalized investment country.
The online discount firm offers direct benefits in mutual funds schemes with no hidden commission.
All the investment platforms offered by Paytm Money is fully automated and digitalized.
In addition, Paytm money Limited is a SEBI certified investment advisor to offer all investment services with a greatly simplified user experience.
Paytm Money Mobile Trading App Login Process
Paytm Money App is the mobile-based investment application with fast investment benefits.
It mainly deals with Direct MF Schemes with higher returns and no additional commissions on buying and selling of MF plans.
Paytm Money App login allows the users to invest in all 40 mutual fund companies in India.
It also offers tracking and managing of automated SIP Investments, switching from regular to Direct Plans, and multiple payment options for investments.
Here are some important steps to register into the Paytm Money App:
- Download the Paytm Money mobile app from the links given below. Do check your device compatibility before downloading it.
- Open a Paytm money account by using your mobile number and a unique password with an optional Email ID.
- Then verify all your details like Name, Date of Birth, and other identification details like PAN and Adhaar Card.
- Then opt for the investment as per preferences and purchase the package.
- Use all the features of the including its advisory services for better investment planning.
On successful login, you will be availed with all 40 AMCs and their schemes, MF Investment portfolios and allows you to earn up to 7% per annum benefits with instant cash redemption.
Paytm Money Web-Based Login Process
Paytm Money Web is the Web-based investment platform of Paytm Money. It is a platform-independent investment terminal that mainly deals with Mutual funds and SIPs.
With Paytm Money Web login a user will be availed with up to 1% higher returns guaranteed and comes with unlimited buying and selling with no commissions.
Benefits of the advisory team, more returns than a savings account, instant money withdrawal with no penalty charges.
Some easy steps to login into Paytm money Web:
- Open the Paytm Money web terminal using the link with your favorite web browser.
- Open the account using your mobile number and a password with an Email ID (optional).
- Enter all your identification credentials like name date of birth and all supporting documents like PAN card and Adhaar Card details.
- Choose the best-suited investment plans as per your investment style and preferences.
Paytm Money Platform Login Links
The links to download and login Paytm Money Investment platform:
Paytm Money Login – Conclusion
So in the end, if you are really interested to invest in Mutual funds and SIPs with least hassles.
It offers maximum returns then Paytm money login platforms are the best options for you.
In addition, it offers a variety of schemes, offers high-level data privacy and protection with an automated transparent tracking platform. We hope this post will help you to log in to your new Paytm Money account.
Paytm Money FAQs
Q1. Does Paytm Money offer an iOS trading app?
Ans. Yes, Paytm Money offers the iOS Trading app.
Q2. Does Paytm Money charge an additional amount for using the apps for login?
Ans: No, the Broker does not charge anything additional for using all the apps.
Q3. How many login credentials are required to use different login methods on Paytm Money?
Ans: Only one login credential can be used to login to the entire login method.
Q4. Is BackOffice available for Paytm Money?
Ans: No, BackOffice is available by the broker.
Q5. Is a mobile app available for both Android and IOS?
Ans: Yes, the mobile app is available for both Android and iOS platforms.
Well-known players in this space such as Paytm and Mobikwik have the largest reach with presence in local shops as well.
With the government demonetising Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes, the common man is finding it hard to cope up with the shortage. The situation is leading people to digital wallets to pay for their daily necessities. Well-known players in this space such as Paytm and Mobikwik have the largest reach with presence in local shops as well. As a result, more and more users are migrating to digital wallets and the services have seen a boost in users base since November 8. So if you are looking to start using e-cash, it makes more sense to sign-up for one of the major digital wallet services as they have wider acceptance.
For example, Paytm can be used to pay for auto-rickshaw rides, at local general stores, phone recharge, to pay electricity bills and even at smaller eat-out stalls. Mobikwik offers similar services. Paytm claims to have over 8 lakh partners including Big Bazaar, Mother Dairy, Thyrocare, Bharatgas, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Croma and more. MobiKwik has partners such as Big Bazaar, Grofers, Big Basket, Lemontree, Makemytrip, IndiGo, Cleartrip and Yatra etc.
But the biggest advantage with these digital wallets services is that they offer cashback as well as discounts which can be used to pay for more stuff. You can easily sign-up for a digital wallet using just your phone number. However, you can only store a maximum of Rs 10,000 as e-cash in your wallet if you have not signed-up for e-KYC. With e-KYC, you can push up the maximum limit to Rs 1 lakh. Digital wallets use up money from your debit/credit card to load themselves up with e-cash. But if you have your card saved on your smartphone, we recommend you to set-up a strong password. Transferring money to a friend via digital wallet is also easy and requires phone numbers for the transfer to take place.
However, if you have not signed up for any one of these wallets yet, here’s how you can:
Best of Express Premium
• Paytm has an ‘Add Money’ option along with several other ones like ‘ Pay or Send’, ‘Passbook’ and ‘Request’. You can add money in you Paytm wallet using Debit card, Credit card, ATM card or Net Banking.
• Payment is easy. Once you have money in your Paytm wallet, you can just scan code to pay for utilities, or send e-cash to another mobile number.
• Mobikwik requires the same process to fill in e-cash in app’s native wallet. Once you have logged in using your mobile number, you just need to load up your wallet with cash using credit/debit card. The e-cash can be used at a number of places, including to pay for utilities such as gas, electricity etc.
With demonetisation, both Paytm and Mobikwik have seen a record hit in payment transactions. Paytm says it hit 5 million payment transactions a day, a record for the company with a 700 per cent increase in traffic 3x growth in downloads. This adds up to around Rs 24,000 crore, more than any other payment network in the country. Rival MobiKwik claims to have seen an 18X increase in overall transactions, and over 2000 per cent increase in addition of money and transaction value.
📣 Join our Telegram channel (The Indian Express) for the latest news and updates
50 46.7K 1.37K 6
Sagar Rana is a Web Developer in Vision Infotech. He has strong skills and knowledge .
In this article, we will learn how to implement a Paytm payment gateway in ASP.NET Web application.
Click on “Create Account” to make registration. After successful registration, the below page appears.
Click on Developers > API Keys
you will get the Merchant ID and Merchant Key. This is staging account credentials. These are required to explore Paytm’s integration solutions.
When you are ready to go live, activate your account in the dashboard to get production account credentials.
Click on “Activate Account” and fill the PAN card number after you will get the production account Credentials.
set Merchant ID and Merchant Key in web.config.
Open the HomeController.cshtml and add the below code in it.
Open the Index.cshtml and add the below code in it.
if you have any questions or issues about this article, please let me know.
As an Amazon Associate and affiliate of other programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Paytm has made the methods for transactions and payments to various vendors and merchants quite easier. But while making payments sometimes it shows a message, insufficient balance in your Paytm wallet. This can happen as the payments in Paytm are made through wallet balance. And most of the times we don’t see the wallet balance or don’t know how to check it. Knowing the Paytm balance helps in maintaining sufficient amount in the wallet so that you can make the transactions required. You can check the Paytm balance of your account very easily. We have provided with the steps that will help you in checking the balance on your Paytm account so that before making any payment you can be sure to that it has sufficient balance.
Check Paytm Balance
You can check the balance of your Paytm account both from the Paytm app or from the website using any web browser. Let’s head directly to the steps.
Method 1 – Using Paytm App In Mobile
1. Open the Paytm application on your device. It can be either Android or iPhone. Before checking the balance make sure you are logged into Paytm with your credentials. Or of any other account for which you want to check the balance.
2. Now once inside the application, on the main dashboard, look for Passbook. It can be seen below the Paytm search bar. Select it.
Or you can also open it by tapping the hamburger icon at the left corner. It will open a slide menu, from there select My Passbook.
3. It may ask you for a password if you have set any. Once the Passbook is opened, you will be able to see the Paytm Wallet Balance. If you tap on Paytm Wallet it will show you the transaction history for your account.
You can also check the Bank balance in Paytm for the account that you may have added or linked with it. Just tap on the Bank if it is listed inside passbook and provide the password. You can also Add Money to Paytm wallet or Send Money to Bank from here.
Method 2 – Using Paytm Website From Any Browser
1. Go to Paytm official website on any of the web browsers on your PC or desktop. Again here also login using the credentials of the desired Paytm account.
You can also use other methods of login like barcode scanning as mnetioned on their website.
2. Once you are logged in you will be able to see the Pyatm Wallet balance at the top right corner of the web page just beside the search bar.
In case you want to check the Passbook and the transactions made in that account or Add Money to Paytm Wallet, simply click on the Paytm wallet and select as per your requirements.
3. You can have detailed info about the Paytm account and its transactions inside the Passbook option as shown below.
These were the simplest methods to check Paytm balance for your Paytm account. This way you can keep a check on your wallet balance and other transactions made from your Paytm account.
Paytm payment gateway integration in php; In this tutorial, we will learn how to integrate paytm payment gateway in PHP.
And as well as, you can use free source code of paytm payment gateway integration in php.
Sometimes, when we work in PHP with an eCommerce or a payment system application and you want to integrate the paytm payment gateway into PHP. This tutorial helps you to simple and easy way to integrate paytm payment gateway in PHP.
Paytm Payment Gateway Integration in PHP
Follow the following steps to integrate paytm payment gateway in PHP;
- Step 1 – Create Paytm Account
- Step 2 – Download Paytm Payment Gateway PHP Kit
- Step 3 – Update Paytm Gateways Config File
- Step 4 – Create Payment Form
Step 1 – Create Paytm Account
First of all, we need to register or create a paytm merchant account. So go to this link https://paytm.com/business/payments/.
After that, paytm provides you some credentials like PAYTM_MERCHANT_KEY, PAYTM_MERCHANT_MID etc.
Step 2 – Download Paytm Payment Gateway PHP Kit
In the second step, we need to download the Paytm Payment Gateway PHP Kit from this link https://github.com/Paytm-Payments/Paytm_Web_Sample_Kit_PHP. You need to copy PaytmKit folder in document root of your local server.
Step 3 – Update Paytm Gateways Config File
Thired step, go to PaytmKit/lib folder and open the config_paytm.php. Then You need to update the paytm payment gateway credentials in config_paytm.php file.
Step 4 – Create Payment Form
In this step, go to /Paytm_Web_Sample_Kit_PHP/PaytmKit/ and we need to create one file name index.php inside the PaytmKit folder. And you need to change or set form action like “pgRedirect.php” inside the PaytmKit folder.
pgRedirect.php file handle checksum and other require details and redirect to you Paytm payment page. After click on checkout button user can process the payment via the paytm wallet.
Now we need to update the below code into your index.php file.
In this index.php file, we are sending some required parameters as hidden input fields like Channel ID, Industry Type and Customer ID. You have to pass these parameters along with form submit.
Now go to your browser and hit the below-given URL in your browser:
Transfer Money from Paytm Wallet to Another Paytm Account : Paytm is a popular electronic payment company in India which has its head office at Delhi NCR. Started in 2010, it has made a strong presence since then. Paytm Wallet is undoubtedly the most used e-Wallet these days in India. If you are looking to transfer money from Paytm Wallet to Another Paytm Account, this article will help you to do so. In this Article, we will tell you the step by step procedure to transfer money from Paytm to Paytm.
How to Transfer Money from Paytm Wallet to Another Paytm Account ?
Before we tell you about the procedure to transfer Money from one Paytm Wallet to Another, let us tell you what actually is paytm.
What is Paytm Wallet ?
Paytm is a widely popular electronic payment company in India providing its services via browser, and mobile app on all well known OS including Android, Windows and iOS. By using the services of Paytm, you can do mobile recharge, buy movie tickets at Select Multiplexes, and make payments for your DTH, broadband, book flight tickets and taxis, electricity bills and a lot more. Paytm Wallet money is also accepted by a lot of Petrol Pumps across India.
Let us tell you the procedure to transfer Paytm Wallet Money to Another Paytm Account through Paytm Mobile App.
Steps to Transfer Paytm Wallet Money to Bank Account through Paytm Mobile App
Before we start with the steps you can also check our article on How to Add Money to Paytm Wallet. Now, In order to transfer money from Paytm Wallet to Another Paytm Account, you need to follow the steps given below :
1) Download the Paytm App on your Smartphone.
2) Open the Paytm App using your Login ID and Password.
3) Click on Pay to proceed to pay using Paytm App.
4) In order to pay money using Paytm App either :
- Enter the Mobile Number of the Person you want to Pay., OR
- Point at Paytm QR Code to Pay.
5) In the next screen, you will see the Mobile Number already entered. After that you need to enter the Amount and an Optional Description.
Click on Proceed to Continue.
6) Finally, you will be taken to the Payment Gateway where you need to make the payment. After making the payment, you will find the transaction receipt as shown below.
Final Words :
You might have noticed that the procedure to transfer money from one Paytm Wallet to Another is quite easy and can be completed within a few minutes only. Paytm App is quite user friendly and thus it makes it very easy for anyone to do any type of transactions easily.
Check here the step-by-step guide to reset your Paytm password.
Paytm is a digital payment platform that allows people to transfer money to anyone instantly to anyone at zero cost using the Paytm Wallet and Paytm BHIM UPI. It allows consumers to make hassle-free payments from cards, bank accounts, and digital payments, among others. You can use the Paytm app or website to pay for online recharges, utility bill payments, book movie tickets, or travel tickets.
If you’ve forgotten your Paytm password, and you want to reset it, check here the step-by-step guide to reset your Paytm password.
Here is how to reset your Paytm password:
Step 1: You dial to call 01204888488 or 0120-4456-456 from your Paytm registered mobile number.
Step 2: Then choose your preferred language.
Step 3: Then Press 1.
(Call will get disconnected, and you will receive a reset password link on your registered mobile number as well as email ID attached to this Paytm account.)
Step 4: Now click on the reset password link to enter a new password and confirm your password.
Note: Please be informed that the reset password link expires in 10 minutes, to prevent any misuse of your Paytm account. Hence, try to reset your password as soon as you receive the link. Your password should consist of:
Paytm stands for Pay through mobile is used for online transactions. We can integrate it with our node.js application using Paytm developer API.
This API can be used for testing as well as for development purposes. There are two methods for doing so: Test API and Production API. Production API will only work when the Merchant account is linked to a bank account. In this article, we will implement using Test API.
Setting up the environment:
Initialize NPM package:
- Create routes in /routes/server.js file:
- Create views in /views folder
- Connect views in app.js file
- For integrating Paytm, go to paytm.com in web mode and click “Accept Payments“:
- Choose the “Developer” option:
- Log in/Sign up with your Paytm account:
- After login, the developer dashboard will be displayed. After this, click Developer Settings:
- Use your Merchant ID, Merchant KEY in the node.js application.
- There are two methods for doing this:
- Test API: In testing mode.
- Production API: In production mode. Production mode is active only when theMerchant account is linked to his bank account.
- There are two methods for doing this:
- After creating an application, run the server and Enter details like Name, Email, mobile, amount, etc.
- In the next step, click proceeds to payment, and you will receive an OTP on your mobile number. Enter the OTP and process and your transaction will be done
- We can also pay using a Credit card, Debit card, and net banking.
28 Sep, 2020 by Aarushi Ranjan – 6 min read
- What Is Paytm?
- Why Paytm?
- 24*7 Presence
- Integrated Payment Gateway
- Close To None Investment
- Maximized Customer Reach
- Option To Sell From Anywhere
- How To Register As A Paytm Seller?
- Documents Required For Registering On Paytm
- Registering On Paytm
Regardless of whether you sell online or offline, you must not have gone without hearing Paytm’s name. It is one of the most popular and successful mobile wallet services in India. The company facilitates easy payment options for its sellers. With this, Paytm presents several opportunities for easy payment to eCommerce sellers and the customers who seek to buy their products.
What Is Paytm?
Paytm isn’t just a mobile wallet payment service provider. After establishing itself successfully in the market, Paytm has also expanded its company to benefit eCommerce sellers. In other words, it is now also a marketplace running under the name of Paytm Mall.
Like most businesses, Paytm aims to take the experience online for the customers. This is especially beneficial for online shoppers post the pandemic situation. With more people preferring to shop online, the eCommerce market is experiencing a massive boost. Alternatively, Paytm makes it easy for sellers and customers to connect on a hassle-free platform.
However, if you’re wondering how to become a Paytm seller, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Read to find out everything that you need to know to get started with .this platform
Before we move onto finding the registration process to become a Paytm seller, it is vital that you make up your mind for it. Understand that Paytm is an online marketplace that connects buyers to sellers. Quintessentially, it bridges the gap between the buying and selling processes, making online selling relatively seamless.
Let’s take a look at why it is a good idea to become a Paytm mall seller and why it can be a great choice of the marketplace for selling online-
While establishing a 24*7 business in a brick and mortar format is impossible even in today’s age, Paytm gives you the rescue. It helps Paytm sellers stay online with your business no matter what and when. Since it is also highly unlikely for your customers to walk in the middle of the night to make a purchase, the online experience provides a solution. With your store on the Paytm Mall 24*7, you are always there for your customers no matter what. Moreover, this is without the investment of additional costs.
Integrated Payment Gateway
One of the best qualities of Paytm is that it is quintessentially a payment gateway that ensures secure transactions. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about integrating any additional payment gateway. Your customers can easily purchase your product and pay via Paytm. And moreover, since a lot of customers already have a Paytm app on their phone, it becomes convenient for them to shop on the same.
Close To None Investment
Paytm has close to no investment when it comes to online selling. The platform does not charge any additional fee for selling. Even though there is a small amount for adding your products on the platform, it stands close to none as compared to running a brick-and-mortar store or a web store.
Maximized Customer Reach
One of the nest advantages of selling on Paytm is that it offers an extensive reach to your customers. Since it is a marketplace, customers are already aware of it and come there to shop regularly. This means there is already an existing demand on the platform. All you have to do is reach out to them using your products. Therefore, by sitting at your place, you can cater to the demands of the customers all across India.
Option To Sell From Anywhere
Selling on Paytm gives you the flexibility to sell from anywhere. You don’t need to have a dedicated store and invest in resources like staff, electricity, etc. You might be selling from your home but still can reach out to a wide number of customers. Therefore, you can make money without the constraints of a physical presence.
How To Register As A Paytm Seller?
To register as a seller on Paytm there is a minimum criteria you must fulfill. This means that you might have to keep certain documents ready and prepare to fill in information on the registration page.
Documents Required For Registering On Paytm
You must keep the following documents ready before registering on Paytm
In case you are an individual seller, you can add the details of your PAN card during registration. Alternatively, if you running a company, you will have to upload your company’s PAN card details.
The good and service sales tax are applicable to all businesses. No matter where you choose to sell online, you will have to present these details. This is as per the norms of the government and might seem like a tedious process at first.
Certificate Of Incorporation
Another document that you need to keep handy while registering your business on Paytm is a certificate of incorporation. This is only applicable if you’re a company. Alternatively for a firm, you have to present a copy of the partnership deed.
Registering On Paytm
Once the documents are in place, you can proceed to register yourself as a seller on Paytm.
- Head to the website www.seller.paytm.com/login and click on the signup form.
- You’ll be asked to enter details such as your name, email address, phone number etc. Upon entering these details, a verification email is sent to your inbox.
- Now enter your identity and address proof. If you’re an individual seller, enter your personal details. On the other hand, if you are a company, enter your company details.
Congratulations! You have successfully registered yourself as a seller on Paytm. Now, all that’s left to do is upload your product catalog and start shipping your first order. Add appealing details in your product description and make them engaging for your customers to read. Also, add high-quality images and use a good logistics platform to ship your products. Remember that logistics can make or break your business, which is why you must place your trust carefully.
Here’s How to find IPO Mandate on UPI Apps 2 min read
A lot of you would have been submitting IPO applications through UPI by now. When you’d have submitted your bid, you would have been asked for a UPI ID, to complete the application. This is to link a payment method, which will be used for payment and successful application submission.
Each payment app, such as Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm and BHIM have their own unique processes for finding and accepting the UPI mandates.
Here’s a quick guide along with the videos on how UPI mandate works for different apps.
If you have chosen your UPI ID linked with the Paytm app, you’ll need to head to the Paytm app to complete the mandate block. Here’s a quick video for your reference – https://youtube.com/shorts/iMLPJkxMscM?feature=share
- Open the Paytm app on your phone
- Click on Send Money to Bank A/C UPI icon
- Head over to settings on the up right corner
- Scroll down to UPI Automatic Payments and click on that
- Here you will see the UPI mandate listed.
- Click on that, check the details and verify.
If you have chosen your UPI ID linked with the Google Pay app, you’ll need to head to the Google Pay app to complete the mandate block. Here’s a quick video for your reference – https://youtu.be/2XB-EJ2f0kk
- Open Google Pay and select Profile > Settings > One Time Mandate.
- You will find the IPO and any other active UPI mandates listed here, and you can complete the process from here.
- Post this, you’ll get a confirmation from your bank if the process is successful.
- Google Pay does warn users before they punch in their UPI pin to complete the transaction, that entering the wrong pin will invalidate the mandate and you’ll have to restart the process again.
For those of you who have selected the PhonePe UPI ID, you’ll need to open the PhonePe app on your phone. Here’s a quick video for your reference – https://youtu.be/nBWO_w8-854
- You will see a pop-up immediately after the app loads, and you’ll have to select View Details here.
- This will load a screen where the amount and validity will be listed.
- Click on Accept to complete the process. Again, be careful about the UPI pin you punch in.
If you are making the UPI mandate payment through the BHIM app, you need to open BHIM on your phone and look for a section called Mandates which is usually listed on the main screen itself. Here’s a quick video for your reference – https://youtu.be/o_WnCAaPmfE
The BHIM app does its best in terms of listing mandates up front. You’ll see all the mandates listed here, and you can see the details and complete the payment.
Redeem Paytm Gift Card.
Securely offers Paytm Gift Cards , Once you make payment for Paytm Gift Card with a selected denomination, a Gift Card will be sent instantly to your mobile number registered with Paytm, While checkout we ask for your mobile number registered with Paytm account specifically.
In App Link to Redeem Directly
Open the below link on your mobile phone, It will directly redirect you to the Gift received in your Paytm App.
Steps to redeem your Paytm Gift Card sent from Securely.
Step 1. Open Paytm App and navigate to Passbook section in the Paytm App.
Step 2. Select Gift Voucher option
Step 3. Select Redeem Gift Voucher Option
Step 4. Redeem Gift Voucher
5. Confirm to redeem Gift Voucher
Gift Voucher redeemed sucessfully.
Paytm Gift Card/ Gift Vouchers details:
- Paytm Gift Vouchers are issued by Paytm Payments Bank Ltd.
- One Paytm Gift Voucher can have a maximum balance of Rs. 10,000.
- A Paytm account can have a maximum of 20 Gift Vouchers at a time, with a maximum combined balance of Rs 100,000.
- Gift Vouchers once purchased cannot be cancelled. Balance in voucher cannot be used to purchase another Voucher, or redeemed for cash, or transferred to Bank Account.
- To ensure sufficient time to utilize balance in Gift Voucher the expiry is 10 Years.
Securely is a free online platform where you can buy and sell gift cards. Currently bringing you discounts and offers stores including Amazon , Flipkart, Paytm and many more.
Securely is a bustling platform for buying and selling gift cards. We bring you a wide range of gift cards.If you have an unused gift card, here’s where you can sell it easily to someone who wants it.
Buy Gift Vouchers using PayPal, Mobikwik, PhonePe, Freecharge, Ola Money, UPI and much more payment options are available.
As a first-time investor, here are a few things to keep in mind before buying Paytm shares and steps to open a Demat account on Paytm. A Demat account is where all the shares that you buy are stored in electronic format. Such an account holds all investments, including government securities, shares, ETFs, mutual funds, and bonds, in electronic form for ease of use.
- Deepti Ratnam
- @ratnamdeeptiDeepti Ratnam –>
- Published: November 18, 2021 6:41 PM IST
One 97 Communications, the parent company of the country’s largest digital payment platform, Paytm, got listed on the stock market today. The shares of the company were listed on the stock market with a discount. It was listed on BSE with a discount of Rs 1955, i.e., 9.07 percent. Its issue price was Rs 2150. That is, the investor had a loss of Rs 195 per share on one share. The company’s stock was listed on the NSE at Rs 1,950 with a discount of 9.3 percent. Also Read – How to book a Citybus ticket using Paytm: A step-by-step guide
As a first-time investor, here are a few things to keep in mind before buying Paytm shares and steps to open a Demat account on Paytm. A Demat account is where all the shares that you buy are stored in electronic format. Such an account holds all investments, including government securities, shares, ETFs, mutual funds, and bonds, in electronic form for ease of use. Also Read – Google in talks to join India’s open e-commerce network
Demat account facility offered by depositories like NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited) and CDSL (Central Depository Services India Limited) in India. These Demat services provide the facility of charging depending on the depository participants, intermediaries, or stockbrokers, the volume in the account, and the type of subscription. Also Read – RBI to set audit guidelines for Paytm Payments Bank: Report
Here are steps to open a Demat account on Paytm Money
STEP1: Verify your pan card details
STEP2: Add address proof (Aadhar Card) details
STEP3: Submit your bank details
STEP4: Give an e-signature to AOF (account opening form)
STEP5: After submitting all the necessary details, Paytm Money’s KYC team will further open a Demat account.
STEP6: Once the KYC process is done and your Demat account is in place, you can officially start investing in inequities.
There are several other platforms through which you can open a Demat account. These platforms are Upstox, which is a Mumbai-based discount broker company that charges a flat Rs. 20 per order irrespective of the trading amount. The platform also offers zero brokerages on Digital Gold, IPO, and Mutual Funds.
Another name on the list is Zerodha, a Bangalore-based discount broker company that charges a Flat Rs.20 or 0.03% per order. Additionally, it charges Rs 300 for account opening.
You can also open a Demat account through ICICI Direct. It offers discount brokerage services similar to Zerodha and Upstox. You only have to pay Rs. 20/ trade for intraday and futures trading. In addition, ICICI Demat account maintenance fee is Rs. 300 per year from the 2nd year onwards, which makes it cheaper than many other options.
Paytm users will have the option of buying today and paying the bill next month. This will benefit those who prefer digital transactions over cash, which is a large number of people amidst the pandemic.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
Amidst the ongoing pandemic, digital payments in all financial sectors rose to new heights. To avoid any human contact due to COVID-19 and safeguard oneself from the spread of the virus, a large number of people were seen switching to the digital payment system.
To help people eliminate the need to withdraw cash, especially for meeting monthly household expenses, Paytm has offered an enhanced credit limit of up to Rs 100,000 under their Postpaid service.
Mostly, Paytm users will have the option of buying/shopping today and paying/clearing the bill next month. Industry experts suggest, this will benefit those who prefer digital transactions over cash, which is a large number of people amidst the pandemic. Not only that, the enhanced credit limit of up to Rs 100,000 will also help people who fall short of cash. Paytm users can use the postpaid service and pay back the full amount next month. One can also convert the postpaid bills/due amount to monthly EMIs. However, note that Paytm will charge a convenience fee ranging from 0 to 4 per cent applicable to the user’s net monthly spending.
The postpaid service will be available to buy groceries, milk, and home essentials. This will be open for both neighborhood Kirana stores along with retail destinations such as Apollo Pharmacy, Croma, Reliance Fresh, Haldiram, Shoppers Stop, etc. Alternatively, one can also use the postpaid service for various bill payments facilities available on the app, along with online payments at Domino’s, Spencer’s, Tata Sky, Pepperfry, HungerBox, Patanjali, etc. Paytm users will also be able to opt for large items such as furniture and consumer electronics, with the enhanced credit limit.
The Paytm Postpaid service is available in 3 variants: Lite, Delite, and Elite. The postpaid ‘Lite’ comes with a monthly limit of up to Rs. 20,000. The convenience fee charged is then added to the monthly bill. Even people without a credit score can apply for this facility. Under the postpaid ‘Delite’ and ‘Elite’, one can opt for credit limits ranging from Rs 20,000 to Rs 100,000 monthly. Paytm claims that there are no convenience charges under the Delite and Elite facility. These users will also get access to all the postpaid features, unlike the ‘Lite’ users.
Here is how you can activate your Paytm Postpaid account:
- Log in to your Paytm app/account and type ‘Paytm Postpaid’ in the search icon on your home screen.
- Next, select the ‘My Paytm Postpaid’ icon. You will be asked to click on ‘check your credit score’. Click to proceed.
- To check your credit score, you will have to confirm your name, contact details, PAN, and date of birth, as registered with your bank.
- Next, your registered mobile number will be verified with an OTP.
- After completing the KYC, your service will be activated instantly or you will be put on the waiting list.
Get live Share Market updates and latest India News and business news on Financial Express. Download Financial Express App for latest business news.
How does Paytm work? Ask our technical experts to know about it in detail.
PayTM is offering two options for the money transfer – E-wallet and Payments Bank. When you open account at paytm, you are eligible for the e-wallet. And if you provide the KYC document then you will be able to hold the money in the payments bank. Payments bank gives interest on the money hold in the account. So it’s good practice to open payments bank account by providing KYC once the payment banks option is enabled in account.
Process of paying through paytm works in this way.
1. You open account with Paytm.
2. You add money from your bank to paytm wallet.
3. You use this money to pay person who has paytm wallet.
4. Just add the respective amount.
5. Choose the sender correctly using email or phone number or QR code.
6. Click send button.
In future paytm may allow paying to UPI based users through the app. However current paytm update doesn’t have that feature.
You can later withdraw this money to your bank account. There will be some transaction charges that will be applied so you have to accumulate some money before sending it from wallet to bank account.
Here’s how the payTM works after January 2017 onwards. The paytm will be divided into two sets of operation –
1. E-wallet to E-wallet money transfer.
2. Bank to Bank money transfer.
In these two scenarios only the money from your own e-wallet can be withdrawn to your own bank (any bank where you hold the account.
You can use your E-wallet to pay someone on their own bank account. Bank to e-wallet and vice versa are not allowed in the transaction. The same rule applies to BHIM app or the Phone Pay app as well.
Business are making use of the QR code feature to help people accurately autofill the data of the business account. And you just have to use that to pay. If you don’t want to use QR code then paytm app also allows you to pay through the mobile number attached to the paytm wallet.
Paytm works in two different ways. One is Paytm wallet and another is Paytm payments bank. Paytm is a digital payment system which allows you to transfer money through credit card, debit card, online banking and banking partners. By keeping money in the Paytm wallet you can pay all bills without spending liquid cash anywhere. This helps you in number of ways, as you make payments digitally like mobile recharge, cab payments, electric bills, gas bills, ticket bookings, movies etc. For this you need to transfer money from your bank account to Paytm wallet. After that you can use this money process. Follow some steps to create Paytm account.
1. Download and install the Paytm account from Google play store.
2. Signup the Paytm account using your mobile number or email id.
3. Transfer some money to Paytm wallet through your banking account.
4. Once the payment reached to payment wallet, you can use “Pay or Send” option through your app.
5. Once payment over sign-out your account.
There is also another suggestion given by the Paytm. Users can transfer money through two options. One is Paytm wallet to another Paytm wallet money transfer and another is Bank to bank money transfer.
The second option of Paytm is given for Paytm payments bank. This will run as like other banks. The users who have already having Paytm wallet account can migrate with the bank account. Later they can enjoy all the benefits which they had in wallet will also been having in banking. This shows the increase in usability of Paytm in e-payments and e-transactions by the people.